Thumbnail 1280 px x 720 px
STEP 2: ADD PHOTOS & COLLAGE GUIDE
Drag and drop photos into the new document. In this, we’ll use the example for a Pinterest post
Pinterest is the perfect example to use the collage guide technique. The long vertical proportions make it visually appealing to scroll down and see multiple images at once.
1. At the bottom of your Pinterest post, click the rectangle tool (m) to create a rectangle shape and change the width & height in the editing tools.
2. It entirely up to you – if you only want two boxes, type in ‘/2’. after the number, you see in length. The dimensions are located at the top corner of Illustrator.
For four sections, type in ‘/2’. after the number, you see in width
3. To separate the photos, create a line by using the segment tool in the left toolbar.
4. Start at the top of the intersection, press shift on the keyboard and drag it down to the bottom.
5. In order for the line to show an obvious stroke, go the top left portion of the illustrator and click on the stroke thumbnail.
6. Choose the colour swatch of your liking, the stroke size and weight. Repeat the same step for the other photo intersections.
STEP 3: ADD SOME TEXT
1. Click on the header text, by using your selection tool then write down your post title
2. Press option on the keyboard, then drag the text into your desired location (center the text)
3. Resizing your text, press command + t, and use character style box
4. If you want to add a secondary title to promote a URL link, just copy your blog title and follow step 1,2,3
STEP 4: ADD YOUR FAUVICON LOGO
Adding a logo is crucial because of its visibility to redirect customers to your official main website. It can be beneficial both on social media and on your personal branding of signature service.
1. Upload your logo, press option, and drag your the image onto the blog post
2. Resizing the image, use shift on the keyboard and drag the four corner points
3. Press i on the keyboard, and maneuver the eyedropper tool by hovering it over a specific colour you choose to modify
Step 5: EXPORT YOUR PHOTO
Once you’re done adding the finishing touches of your photo, save your image to the selected. For the type file, search on google for a free converter image type ( PDF TO HTML, or PNG TO PDF)